AICTE Sponsored One Week Online - Short Term Training Program on "Marketing Management for Sustainable Development
AICTE sponsored one-week online Short Term Training Program (STTP) on “Marketing Management for Sustainable Development”.
Phase-I: 26th April to 1st May - 2021 (Registrations Open)
This STTP will be very beneficial for all participants as it will widen and deepen the knowledge of Marketing Management for Sustainable Development by explaining how Marketing Management strategies and techniques may be implemented for Sustainable Development.
This Short term training Program is open to faculty members and research scholars of AICTE approved institutions and participants from industry. Registration is must for participating in the STTP program.
Interested participants need to fill the registration form in the format provided in the following Registration link:
Important dates to remember:
Last date of registration for Phase-I: 19th April 2021
Confirmation of Acceptance: 22nd April 2021
1) There is no Registration Fee.
2) Registration will be accepted subject to availability on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3) Selected candidates will be informed through email.
4) Mode of Conduction: Online through Google Meet, interested participants should have relevant online gadgets like smartphone/laptop/desktop with sufficient internet connectivity
5) E-Certificates shall be issued to the participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance in training and scored 60% marks in the online test.
We are looking forward to receiving your enthusiastic and favorable response well in time. For more details, please see attached the brochure of the STTP (Phase-I). Kindly circulate among peer groups and encourage them to participate in this training program.
*For any query related to registrations kindly contact*
Ms. Lavina Kalra – 6232004632
Ms. Shubhra Sharma – 8839118138